Old Photo - Free Lunch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Free Lunch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

And here I've always been told there was no such thing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 09:16 am:

That appeared to be a Model A Ford at first, but then I realized it is a tiller driven car with the tiller folded up.
Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 09:26 am:

Knox?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Northern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

That lady's stupid hat is the kind my wife would wear when we go on an MG club tour.
That way she can hang on to the hat with both hands so I can't see to the right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

When I put on my Stupid Hat, it generally results in a loss of skin, blood, time, or money.

In spite of knowing this and making efforts not to do so, I wear it all too often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

Thank you Chris P! My first glance, I knew it wasn't a Ford. I considered Knox for a moment (there is a similarity in overall look), then knew it wasn't. I didn't think of Northern, but when I read it from you, I thought "That's it!" I think you are right.

As for the lunch? I have a pretty good idea that it isn't exactly "free".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

Funny. I thought the same thing Wayne, my first impression was that that free lunch may cost you your taste for liquor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

I would rather have free beer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 12:00 am:

agree with Chris, it's a northern about 1903

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration