Another Texan style pickup...okay, but why not leave the coil box and steering column black?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Another Texan style pickup...okay, but why not leave the coil box and steering column black?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 01:36 am:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5210103307.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 03:05 am:

"$30,000 spent to make if perfect"

Now, they are entertaining trade or offers around $12,000.

And now I know what "perfect" AND good financial math look like ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 04:41 am:

This Texan pickup is still available:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5196752492.html

I was only joking about "Texan Style" Ts, but maybe it does exist? I have heard of Texas style barbecue recipes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Re the 2ed one; While I still go with it your car and you can paint it any color you want, there is a point where, OMG! What were they thinking? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 11:15 am:

Mark,

If you like circus vehicles, then yes, this is right in that "perfect" zone ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 11:30 am:

Ya I would give it a ok if it just was yellow and black, but noway with the red axles and orange wheels in the mix! The yellow looks like a mat finish at that. WE have a club member with a 15 touring that's yellow and black, nice looking combination.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

Junk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

I'd drive the daylights out of either one... I just wouldn't pay the asking price.

Hell, I'd even take the air-cooled, boat-motored touring (in a thread elsewhere) for a spin and love it dearly for its weirdness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

About $8.000 worth going by the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:58 pm:

5500 going by the pics at the high end

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 10:22 am:

To be fair to Texas, there are many decent Model Ts there :

http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/5178573272.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration