Air cooled boat engine in 1917 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Air cooled boat engine in 1917 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:38 am:

http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/5217479381.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:45 am:

I'd expect to see something like this done in Africa, or early 1930s USA, or perhaps in today's depression hit Greece. Is this a typical 60s "restoration"???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

Air cooled inboard boat engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Too much HP for me. =0)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

No Constantine, it is the for runner of what is know as a rodent rod today that the millingals are crazy about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

bad picture but I think its a omc eng. from a three wheel cushman like the meter maids used

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

Who knows, maybe this is all the poor feller had to get from A to B...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

You are right Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Probably converted by a loving Grandpa so the littlens could drive it around the barn for a hoot, before Model T's were taken so seriously...
(my happy thought)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration