Can anyone tell me what year this car is?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Can anyone tell me what year this car is?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 02:25 pm:

I found this photo of my grandparents and father.
The photo, taken in 1918 is not the best quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

What makes it a 1913 and not a 1914?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

Doors have square bottom corners and the doors go all the way down to the bottom line of the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:18 pm:

John, the forward folding windscreen was used in 1913, altered to rearward folding and bent support arms in 1914. Can't see if the doors go all the way to the bottom of the body as they did in 1913 models.

Hope this is correct.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:42 am:

I can't tell for sure about the doors either, even after blowing the picture up quite a bit. (But I'll take Harold's word for it.) :-)

I was going by the windshield and its support arms, as mentioned above. The view of the support arm is obscured by something, but I think we can see enough of the right one to see that it's a '13-style straight one.

(Message edited by coupelet on September 14, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

Thanks for you help guys.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration