Old Car Festival

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Car Festival
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 02:38 pm:

This year the car talks with Leonard Wade were canceled. I heard he became very sick before the festival. Does anyone know what happened to him? I certainly hope it is nothing too serious. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:53 am:

Willis,

He's going to be o.k. He had some unexpected bypass surgery and is recovering very well.

(Wade Leonard)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

Jerry,

Thank you for clearing that up! Sorry, I got his name reversed.
On another note, It just didn't seem the same without Vern Campbell being there. There was never a nicer person than Vern! I really missed him, what a great guy!
R. I. P.

Willis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration