Winter's coming...I need to get my hands on some nice Red Heads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Winter's coming...I need to get my hands on some nice Red Heads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Now, wouldn't I just love to have a set of those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

found on net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:19 pm:

Auction stated 2500 for a single plug!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Note the "Combination Plug"; best of both worlds?

The "Big Boy" is aimed at the Champion "Heavy Stone" plug.

Period correct for a brass T; good luck trying to find any NOS of these!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

Whoops, wrong type of spark plug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Hmmm, a "diminishing mirror" - is that another name for a convex mirror?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

Note the "Hercules Giant" plugs. An Oldtimer in the hobby told me that if you use these or the Red Head "Big Boys" you should also think about adding an extra leaf to your front spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

So anyway, forget the overrated X plugs; yes, Henry used them but he also put babbit washers in the rearend to get us killed. These are the plugs you and your T deserve.

Or you could "Go for Gold" if you're REALLY serious about the hobby, or you're sick of waiting for the wife to divorce you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration