UPHOLSTERY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: UPHOLSTERY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Where can I buy seat upholstery? I do not need or want a whole car upholster "kit" . I would like to fix my seats on my 1927 Fordor. Is there a company that sells just the completed seat upholstery?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 09:27 am:

I don't know, but I'd start here: http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:25 am:

No one wants to sell anything but whole kits. I don't want a complete car upholstered. I just want to buy seat upholstery. I have to buy the whole car just to get one seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Sorry, I am just a poor grouchy mechanic. I don't want to buy the whole engine just to get a spark plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:53 am:

Dan -- Did you talk with the folks at Classtique? (763-786-9048) The times I have talked with them, they were very willing to do whatever I wanted in order to have a satisfied customer. Ask to talk with Mike, who is the new owner. Ask whether they would make you just the seat upholstery. I'd be very surprised if they didn't comply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 11:04 am:

I talked to Mike at Classtique last week about the same thing for my '13. He seemed agreeable if not just a wee bit reluctant. Price isn't much different but not really the issue. Just no sense replacing something that already looks fine! I just want correct seat upholstery. And oh yeah..a '13 windshield if anyone has one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 02:00 pm:

Looks like they have a new number 651-484-9022

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration