1926-27 Canadian Door Handle Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926-27 Canadian Door Handle Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

I started a post with the title " Is This a Late Model T Tudor Handle?" trying to find out if the handle on my car went to the 1926-27 Tudors. I now know that the door handles that are on my car were not made in the U.S.

My 1927 Tudor was made in Canada. Did any of the Canadian sedans use this type of handle?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1927-1928-PACKARD-MODEL-T-FORD-REO-NASH-TRUCK-ROADSTER-C OUPE-DOOR-HANDLE-1920S-/221877765583?hash=item33a8f205cf&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Looks just like the ones on my Canadian 26 Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

And a Canadian 26 Tudor that is around here...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration