Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 07:56 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 08:04 am:

Having my 1912 Torpedo top fabricated now. You will see my original top in the photos. I have seen many photos of tops of torpedos.

Some have the bottom back window area of the top follow the curve. some have it straight across obscuring the curve somewhat and some ,like my original, goes straight across and hides the curve completely.

Does anyone know what is correct?. I am assuming I have an original top which also came with the original side curtains.

following the curve does look better because you see the curve and the pinstripe but not certain that its correct.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 08:10 am:

another partially obscured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 08:22 am:

Straight across.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 08:52 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration