1915 Wood Farrow Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1915 Wood Farrow Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 09:29 am:

Who is it in California that rebuilds the old style wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 09:34 am:

The Vintage Wheel Shop
George Garrigan
19842 Via Redondo
Sonora, CA 95370
Call (209) 533 0468

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:06 am:

Thank you Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

Wood Felloe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

He did a very good job on mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

I hear he does good work, and if you can drive and deliver to him it may be cost effective. I found it was less expensive overall and much faster to ship them to Stutzman's from Southern CA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

Sacramento to Sonora is less than an hour's drive.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration