Strange E-Mail Through MTFCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Strange E-Mail Through MTFCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Got this e-mail today and I never open unknown e-mails but it had MTFCA in the title so I did. Probably clicked on my profile & sent a PM. Luckily it doesn't appear to have done any thing to the computer so it probably was legit. It concerned someone looking for information concerning Elmendorf AFB Alaska. I don't believe I've ever posted any thing on this site concerning that Base and was wondering if any of you guys got the same message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Maybe the sender has been in the military up there and remembers someone named Charlie B from N.J during the service and was wondering if it could have been you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:31 am:

Nope. That's out. Didn't happen. Which is what left me wondering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:39 am:

Nope I didn't get it and I did spend time at Ft. Wainwright Ak which is just down the road about 20 miles from Elmendorf AFB. I used to fly 60T (a cessna 150) over there to do touch and go's do you realize how many touch and go's you can do on a 5 mile long runway???? good times:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:47 am:

oops I got them AFB's mixed up again I did fly into elmendorf on an X-Country once or twice but it was eilson afb in fairbanks where I did many touch and go's. BTW Grandma said the three signs of getting old is you lose your memory and I can't remember what the other two are :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

You know, In thinking about it, I didn't get the usual message stating that I got an MTFCA PM. Still mulling the fact that the MTFCA was mentioned in the title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 01:17 pm:

If in doubt, throw it out....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

Maybe someone not too far to the West of Elmendorf was fishing for information about the base???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 06:08 pm:

Elmendorf is now 'Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson' or JBER.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration