OT. Horseless Carriage Tour in Bellingham, WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT. Horseless Carriage Tour in Bellingham, WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 02:20 am:

Great tours this week in the Pacific Northwest

http://youtu.be/5HlP0Ia8k6Q

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 09:53 am:

Great video!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Thanks Steve. It is great to see those cars. Wish I had gone. Hope their weather is tolerable.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 11:29 pm:

Here is Video #2 of the tour today

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=F16IJ8y4cRA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 02:11 am:

Hi Steve, I will be in the area with my 15'T Roadster on my way up to Langley BC Thursday morning, any chance I could meet up to see some brass cars? Not asking to follow on tour as I realize I'm not registered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Wonderful again. Looks like Pat Farrell's place toward the end. It has to be a great time.

Thanks
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration