San Antonio car show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: San Antonio car show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Hats off to the San Antonio T's of Texas. The show was held at the Texas transportation museum. I drove down from Tennessee in the driving rain and the brass on my car needed work when I got there. It was hot and humid the day before the show and they put my car in the air conditioned museum and let me clean up my car. They were the best of host. Thank you. The club folks went out of there way to help me in every way. There cars were interesting to say the least and the club members were a blast. I glad I went and will go back again if invited. It was a laid back show and I couldn't make the tour on Sunday but I won't miss it the next time. Good job guys. If you get up this way call. Thanks again.
Capt. Rick Moore. Pickwick Lake Tennessee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

Rick, post some pictures please. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration