Showing off our T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Showing off our T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

Bob Benedict, Rickie Williams, and I spent the afternoon at a nursing home open house. If you look close, Elvis was there performing. He is in the red jacket. It was a good afternoon for a drive into Jackson, and the cars got a lot of interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

Those folks always love seeing model T's! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Those folks are young enough so that they don't know what a model T is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 02:25 pm:

I see Bob and Ricky standing by the cars. Is that you Dennis in the Elvis suit? I didn't know you were a performer. G

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

Good for you guys!! That is a very great gesture on your part, to give some enjoyment to the people in the nursing home, whose most excitement for a day, would be, what time is dinner? Sometimes they Might be lucky, if their family drops by, once a month, for a 1/2 hour visit, if they have any family. This is a such a simple gesture of kindness, for people are happy to have some sort of diversion, to their day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration