Rootlieb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rootlieb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:57 am:

Would you please respond to my e-mail of several days ago, it includes pictures.

Thanks

Rick Goelz
Knoxville,Tn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:59 am:

Rick, Kind of rude to make a post like this. Call the man. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 11:00 am:

Scott, can't get them to answer the phone.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 11:30 am:

Either they're too busy getting ready for Hershey; on the way to Hershey; or don't have and check an answering machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Me thinks the "rude" is on the other foot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

Got my problem resolved through Lang's.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

Rick, Sorry for the inconvenience. My secretary is gone to a wedding, so we answer the phone when we can hear it and yes we are pushing for Hershey. I looked on my email and didn't see any mail from you, so perhaps we got our wires crossed. Glad Langs could answer your question. There's usually someone on this site that can solve a problem.
My regrets again, Tom Rootlieb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

Tom, he has always done an excellent job for me to bring supplies to hershey, Thanks again for the good work!!! Joe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration