Any Ts in Newfoundland?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Any Ts in Newfoundland?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

I know a T or two can be found in Nova Scotia, but what about Newfoundland? Heading there soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

Hey Erich, my mom was born there, in a small fishing village called Twillingate, that makes me half Newfie. I still remember my mom talking about the first car, that came to town, it was the Doctors car. So that had them, but don't know how many or what kind. Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Ha, that is ironic Keith. I know Twillingate well. This is our third trip over. Get back together with you for some T progress when we get back. Tons of truly wonderful people on that rock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 04:45 am:

Erich, I was only there once with my mom back in 1970, you are so right, nicest bunch of people. Have a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 10:27 am:

We actually have a Model T chapter of the MTFCI in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. 16 members I believe, however we know of close to 100 T's in the areas mentioned.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration