Inland Empire Club tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Inland Empire Club tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

The Last 5 years the Inland Empire club has done a Local day tour on Labor Day. Turns out many of our members don't do much over that weekend, so turn out is typically good. This year we toured 150 + miles with no break downs and no trouble trucks. I took along my GoPro and last night I arranged the clips into a short for all to enjoy.

https://youtu.be/CQPlmPf-v3U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Mike -- I enjoyed seeing the video. Looks like everyone had a good time. It was neat seeing the boat in the "garage" of the floating house! And I must admit, I've never seen homemade ice cream done that way. :-)

Thanks for posting the video.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration