Not OT but......can anyone guess what these are?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Not OT but......can anyone guess what these are?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:33 pm:

I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

Coil box spools in camo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 06:48 pm:

Coil box spools, matching the color of the timer wiring harness, and white for magneto.
Jus'guessin'
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

HCCT insulated spark ring standoffs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

Looks like they came off a STL machine to me or as everyone calls them now 3D printer. Now for their use I'll leave that up to the experts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

Yep new color matched porcelain coil box replacements. Done on a 3D printer. I'd they get thru bata testing, āka can keep the voltage where it should be then I'll have them for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Got it back together today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Neat! Now, if somebody can come up with color coded terminals on the timer, there will be no excuses left for mis-wiring! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

If the plastic works out i may make my own timer. I think making a distributor cap may be possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

Jerry

I see you have a white one there. Would it be possible to print them all white and just make the last 1/2 mm in color. In my eyes it would look better. Just a suggestion.

p.s Got my touring running today. Now I have 2 cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 10:39 am:

A new accessory for Rainbow-friendly Model Ts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:43 pm:

"Color matched" ??????

Isn't the magneto wire red on 1919 and newer Ts?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration