30th Annual Mainely T Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 30th Annual Mainely T Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:14 pm:

Very enjoyable touring in Maine as usual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

Wow great pictures! Looks like a fun tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Awesome! Which museum were you at? I don't believe I have seen this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

Dan, thanks for posting. Looks like it was a great tour. I'd so love to do one of those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

Here is the link to the museum. It is a very nice museum

http://railwayvillage.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

Some of the pictures were from Owls Head Museum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 07:38 am:

After some memory refreshing, I have been there.Loved it. It was the Model T on rails that I haven't seen before. Thanks Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Colin, that T was a strange ride, no steering wheel. Seemed powerful for a very worn engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

I wrote an article about this tour, which I had hoped to post here. But, after many hours of frustration trying to post pictures, even in greatly reduced size, I gave up and posted it on the Horseless Carriage Club website. Here's the link:

http://boards.hcca.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=889

This was my first Mainely T tour, and it was a lot of fun. Many thanks to the long-time participants who made me feel very welcome.

Gil Fitzhugh the Elder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

Five Island Lobster Co. in the photos on the HCCA website. The only place in Maine to eat lobster.
YUM!!!
Been there many times, sometimes twice a day when in Maine on business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:04 am:

OT - I love lobster, but I can't eat it anymore, I developed an allergy to shellfish around age 55. It sucks to be allergic to food that I like!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

I remember see that Edaville T when I was young and it was at Edaville.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 01:11 pm:

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Dan- do you or anyone else that was there have a side shot of this truck? I think that's the look I'm going to go for with the frame I have.

Thanks!

JKwood truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 01:11 pm:

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Dan- do you or anyone else that was there have a side shot of this truck? I think that's the look I'm going to go for with the frame I have.

Thanks!

JKwood truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Sorry for the double tap!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration