1926 Fordor drivers window regulator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Fordor drivers window regulator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

I've tried everything to mend the one in the window.. No luck. Anyone know where I can get a good used one? Its a four hole mounted? Does the 27 three hole work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James H Hall on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

Hi Chuck, I have a set of 26 doors - I am going to be out of town tomorrow but will check on Sunday. If I have a good one, it's yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 07:37 am:

That's James. Will wait to hear from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 08:38 am:

What part of the regulator is broken. I have made some gear repair pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

It seems that the gears work fine if I crank it down. When I reverse the direction as to running the window up, the small gear attached on the reverse side of the handle crank wants to lift off the larger gear. So I tried to hammer the plate over the gear so to not it lift off the larger gear. No luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Does anyone know if the three hour coupe or todor regulators work on the 1926 Fordor? The doors are BUDD and there are a lot of holes which appear to allow to use different regulator.. Just assuming though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:31 am:

James, any luck with finding the four hole mounted window regulator in those 26 Fordor doors? Thanks Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James H Hall on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

Email sent, I think I can help you out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Ensinger on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:48 am:

James,I received the regulator. I'll have it cleaned up in no time. Thanks again.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration