Laurel & Hardy 1920 Model T Depot Hack with 400W amp and solar charger...what the...?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Laurel & Hardy 1920 Model T Depot Hack with 400W amp and solar charger...what the...?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 03:49 pm:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5227895295.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/543489.html?1432423854

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

It says it has a starter, but where is the generator? It says it has a solar charger for the extra battery that runs the stereo system and winch too I guess but those would be 12 volt more than likely and the T starter is 6. Why not get a 12v alternator and starter crank it run on mag only have one battery and skip the solar. I don't know it's not mine so they can wire it however I just thought that when I saw the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 04:52 pm:

Say, wasn't gas unleaded when the Model T was in production ? With the solar panels there is no need for the generator. Consider this upgrade a retro-hybrid gas electric.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

Having a starter and 12 v battery but no generator is no problems for me. That is what I am running.

Solar panels and sound system are a gimmick.

At least it doesn't have a Datsun or electric motor.

Look at the top in the previous thread. If my eyes don't deceive me it is corrugated.

It is a bit pricy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

The way I read the ad the solar panel is for a seperate battery that only runs the sound system. Nothing is mentioned about the 12v battery for the T. It may very well have a generator. 12v winch is on the trailer that is for sale seperately.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration