OT completely - Are there any forum members in Colorado ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT completely - Are there any forum members in Colorado ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

If there is, I could use some advice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Dave Huson. He posts here and in the classifieds often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

I have not been able to get a hold of Dave...

Anyone else in CO?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

There are a couple of clubs in Colorado, perhaps contact them for a name:

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#co

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/324579.html?1354212532

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 12:32 am:

Paul Mikeska is in Arvada, CO, near Denver. Here is a link to his profile:

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=paulmikeska-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 12:43 am:

I've seen posts from the western slope, too. Montrose and Grand Junction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 01:20 am:

I'm new to Colorado,about a year now..I'm in Montrose..I too tried to contact Dave a few ,maybe ,six months ago ..I think he's a pretty busy guy ..Mine was just an inquiry about parts and it wasn't urgent at all..I'm a long ways away from him,so I wouldn't be much help...
I wanted him to keep a look out for a basket case...I Love Rusty Metal......Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 06:14 am:

Constantine: What can I do for you ? I live just a few miles out of Berthoud, Colorado. I spend my days in my shop working on my Ts or other peoples ts or driving in the mountains. When I built my new shop I did not install a phone so you have to call me in the evenings. My phone number is 303-774-9246.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 10:25 am:

Carl -- Dave has a '15-ish basket case Touring Car for sale, or at least he did a month ago when I was at his shop.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration