Help: Need Big Drum Shift Lock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help: Need Big Drum Shift Lock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

I need a shift lock for 26-27 big drum Ruckstell. I have a Hall Scott small drum shift lock to trade. My unit is in very nice condition and doesn't show much wear. I have bead blasted it to see the condition and it show little wear. I will sent pictures of mine if you have one to trade. I am working on a Ruckstell for my grandson.
Tom Elliott 503-644-9374

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Tom-
Either shift lock will work. It's just that the later shift locks are spring loaded. I remember Chuck liked the later shift lock better, too... Of course they are easy to swap out at a later date, too.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

I know all the things that you are taking about. This shift lock for an early Hall Scott ruckstell is better than most of the units that I've seen. I would like to start with the correct shift lock in the rebuild of the Ruckstell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 03:08 pm:

Saw some hall scott items on t bay
Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration