Trackson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Trackson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

Some of you will remember a Fordson "Trackson" which was at the Chickasha swap meet last March. John Steele was delivering it from Montana to Fred Houston in Tulsa, and it was in transit while at Chickasha. It garnered much attention and several inquiries as to whether it was for sale.

I went to visit Fred today, which I do from time to time. He has been very busy working on the Trackson since March, getting it ready to donate to the MTFCA Museum. It is almost ready to go. He has already donated a 1917 Fordson tractor and the Pietenpol airplane serial number 1, which is a highlight of the Museum.

Here are a couple of pics of the Trackson, with Fred up:

trksn

tr2

Fred is a former President of the MTFCA and a Rosenthal Award recipient. And obviously, his generosity matches his achievements. He is a great asset to the Model T Community, and I am proud to call him my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 12:37 am:

Thanks Mike. Fred looks good. His contributions will be enjoyed for many years. Thank you for posting this story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 05:55 am:

Mike,

Thank you for posting the photos and update.

Fred,

Thank you for all your support to our hobby, club, and museum!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration