OT Fordson Trackson Crawler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Fordson Trackson Crawler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 07:00 am:

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/5218350714.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 07:03 am:

Seems like a little much for what that looks like. There have been ones in better shape for less posted previously. But still cool to see and there seems to be a lot more out there than I would have thought as they continually pop up. Thank You for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 08:05 am:

That's what I call great patina. Wouldn't do a thing to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 08:31 am:

Dan, That is a Ron project for sure. I agree the patina is great, but sometimes patina means it has worn out parts. But can't you see Ron showing it with that great deep brown color he gets from his "special" coating he puts on. It would look great with all his other preservations. Come on Ron, you know you want to..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 01:30 pm:

Wow - that's actually a pretty good price for a Trackson. Would linseed it and leave it. Too far away however (even for me).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration