Hmmmmmm....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hmmmmmm....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:55 am:

Zero feedback and no description....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Town-Car-/301746249383?forcerrptr=true&hash =item46417a5ea7&item=301746249383

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 08:04 am:

There is a description just not specific to the car,
1913 Ford Model T Town Car
Original base price in 1913 was $800
Only 1415 produced
Vertical L-Head 177 cu.in. 4 Cylinder
External Contracting Rear wheel brakes
Leather bench in front :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 08:24 am:

But if it really is "all original" as the ad states, then why is it white? The encyclopedia says they were all dark blue, I would assume then that included the Town Cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 08:48 am:

The headlights and sidelights look black and brass to me. Looks like there would be more pictures at least the engine and rear end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 08:54 am:

"All original" cars seldom are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Seems to me, that car was previously discussed on the forum.

I believe this is the same car:

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/35849353_1913-ford-model-t-town-car

The ebay listing appears to be a scam. Probably found a photo on the internet and then proceeded to create the listing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Formerly Owned by John McCarey in Middletown,NY. and previously by Josephy Rampe Warwick,NY.

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

I have seen this car in person. Please call me for a description Regards Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

I have seen this car in person. Please call me for a description Regards Don 978-939-5500

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration