Ad for NOS battery box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ad for NOS battery box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:59 am:

this is and ad for the NOS battery box I have for sale at Hershey site GBL 20-21. battery box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:35 am:

Great, at $15 I'll take it, save you the trouble of taking it to Hershey.....

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:39 am:

What you have is the battery CASE, that all the cells go into. The battery box is metal, and that case goes into that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:50 am:

yes larry, what I have is a battery case. I was not sure what to call it. my bad. anyway.... what's it worth?? have had some e mails on buying it, but need a realistic value put on it. anyone sold one or know how much a battery case NOS sold for in recent years?? thanks for the help.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration