Conord Transmission patented 1917

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Conord Transmission patented 1917
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin conord on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 01:04 pm:

Hello my name is Kevin Conord. My great great grandfather patented the Conord transmission in 1917, it originally was offered by Broadway Machine and Tool Co. It was only offered as a rear mounted configuration and offered either and overdrive or underdrive for Ford. It became the Warford in 1920 or 21

If anyone has one to sell or any adds or literature information Please contact me Thanks Kevin Conord 503 740 6541 I am in Oregon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:21 pm:

The Warford was very different.

Think the Concord became this one above.

Here is the Warford, it mounts off the rear of the engine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration