Tip of the Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Tip of the Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 01:44 pm:

I noticed the headlight wire loom material had faded from black to a light brown color. To correct this I used some Kiwi shoe dye, and that solved the problem. Too many hours in the sun, trailering from home to various tour destinations.
While attending to that problem, I couldn't twist my rh headlight plug back into the socket. I sprayed a dab of silicone spray on the end of my finger, and rubbed it on the plug, and it behaved properly. Trivia I know, but I thought you guys would appreciate the tip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

Shoe dye, brilliant !! I'll run right out and get some My loom is only 6 months ole and already has turned grey.
Thanks Larry !!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration