Model t Ford engine blanket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model t Ford engine blanket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I have a customer who wants to sell me a few Model T Ford engine blankets does any one have information on what they are worth, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 01:57 pm:

Bob - depends on the condition. Don Snyder had about 4-5 of them on EBay awhile back. I think I got the best of the ones he had listed and it was under $40 as I can recall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:37 pm:

Iv never heard of an engine blanket, Is it just a blanket that you throw over the engine or is it something else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

Black leatherette with a jute padding for insulation. Goes over the hood to hold heat in during cold weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

He says they are nos and have package material on them we will see on Thursday, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

Old thread with some examples. Generally, the leatherette is dried out and crumbling, even with the NOS ones.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/170854.html?1290697172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

He says they are nos and have package material on them we will see on Thursday, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

If Dan Treace reads this, do you have still have the "Raymond Hotel" winterfront that is pictured in that old thread?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

He says they are still soft, we will see, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

Bob - if they're nice and you end up buying them, I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

will let you know, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

Ron

Yes. Still have this cardboard winter front, live in FL so haven't used it yet :-)

Reverse side has printed instructions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 03:40 pm:

Dan, that is just too neat. I live near Fitchburg. That hotel is now a housing complex of some sort. I need to find one like that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration