Speedster Puzzle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster Puzzle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 05:10 pm:

Picked this up at an antique store today. It has Historic Vehicle Oregon plates. Anyone know if it still exists.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

They look like 21" Hayes wire wheels. Nice.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

I checked the NWVS roster but do not see a Number "00" listed. of course that could mean several things, the car was re-numbered or painted after the photo was taken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:28 pm:

It looks to me like the rear wheels are converted fronts. My 21" Hayes wheels have the spokes going into the brake drums on the rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

Plate number might be 8-077. What little is showing behind crank appears to be another 7. Info on box says "1927 Ford Model T Speedster." Copyright (Photo?) 1992.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

It just sold on ebay a few weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Ford-Model-T-/131582620796?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX %3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=4WwrSn%252ByImHpQslA22XAawhPJCw%253D&or ig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I was 2nd highest bidder... would have bid more if it wasn't 27 hours away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Derek, Thanks. I thought someone here would know of it. Still has the same plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

Well spotted Tom. Royce has some 23" fronts converted for fitment to the rear. Brake drums are hard to find for Hayes rears.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration