1919 to 1921 doctors coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1919 to 1921 doctors coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:37 pm:

Am interested in purchasing a doctors coupe.
Any year between 1919 and 1921.
My preference is a doctors coupe but a roadster is also of interest.
Newer or older restoration or original.
Must be running.
Want to enjoy driving it instead of restoring or fixing on it.
Prefer seller location to be within 500 miles of Fort Wayne IN.
Treating myself and wife for our 70th birthday.
Thanks for any leads or comments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:52 pm:

Post a picture of what you are looking for, the term "doctors coupe" is often randomly assigned to various bodies, there is no official doctors coupe unless a doctor is offering it for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:50 pm:

Just plain Coupe.

Also, appearance wise, 1919 through 1923 Ford Coupes are basically the same, so don't limit your search to 1919 through 1921.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 02:49 am:

Jay,
There is an older gentleman between Tipton and Elwood with nice 1925 coupe for sale. Pm me and I will get his info.
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:42 am:

The '24 and later Coupes are different -- not nearly as cute, in my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:01 pm:

I agree with Mike W! But I still like my '24 coupe.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration