Mesa Verde NP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mesa Verde NP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

Drove from Zion NP to Mesa Verde NP today 335.3 miles 36.5 mph moving average speed. Not bad fore a T pulling a trailer.
They have free internet in their campground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:47 pm:

Take time to walk through the ruins. Fascinating stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:50 pm:

Dean,

I think that you are the Hero of many here on the Forum. You really show the rest of us what a good Model T is capable of!

However, I know that there might be someone on here that will only believe that you are at Mesa Verde if you post photos! Photos also help us Walter Mitty types live through you!

Keep up the great work. I think that you should now have a formal title attached to your name, how about King Dean of the Road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 01:28 am:

Dean William Yoder is my name on Facebook I post pictures from My I phone there. Haven't mastered posting photos on this forum from the I phone.
I also try to post a photo of my GPS stats each day.
Most places I stay do not have internet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Where are you heading next Dean??? I'd to get a photo of you "Rolling Down The Highway"....Black Canyon of the Gunnison is near Montrose Co..Over the Mountain from where you are..
Ride the Durango&Silverton Railroad....I am really impressed with your Adventure....!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / MN on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

Just left Mesa Verde last Thursday, fantastic place! Before that we took the Chambres-Toltec steam train from Chama NM to Antonito CO (see Donnie Brown's post about that). Only way our trip could be better was if I was driving my T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

Facebook link @ https://www.facebook.com/ttyoder

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

He has a lot of driving to get to Hershey from Mesa Verde.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration