1918 T truck for sale in NZ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1918 T truck for sale in NZ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:21 am:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/ford/auction-953693741.htm

Even in $NZ there is still one too many 0s. 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:52 am:

That's a ridiculous price for NZ. I thought all the dreamers used Ebay
I wouldn't even pay 8,000nz for that.
Perhaps he was reading all those zero's on the floor mat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:54 am:

Might need the money to move north, this blast from the pole is reminding us that winters not over yet!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Gilchrist- New Zealand on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 05:22 am:

He must be charging extra for the original seats in it ! What a dreamer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 07:28 am:

I don't think it's a 1918. It has long running boards which are later and to me that looks like a high radiator. I think it's more like a 1924-27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 07:36 am:

Radiator and hood don't fit the cowl right. It may be a low cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:05 am:

there is the asking price (just dream about it) and there is the price someone is willing to pay for it.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

Probably entered one zero too many, $8000 NZ, say $6000US would be in the ball park.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 04:15 am:

Believe I may have seen that in real life, If it is the same one it looks much better in those photos than when I saw it. Had motor mount assembled incorrectly so that the pan snout was several inches above the front crossmember and radiator was spaced higher with short lengths of pipe to clear the snout. Gas tank might be a plastic boat tank in that wooden box on the back. Exhaust was hanging from the rear axle instead of the frame.
Ran nicely though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 03:37 am:

Common sense prevailed although still sold for way too much from what I've seen this year.

$13,000nz

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration