I found this Stewart Warner plate, what is it from?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I found this Stewart Warner plate, what is it from?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 08:49 am:

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James H Hall on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:04 am:

It's from a model 801 radio from the late 20's.

SW Radio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

This Forum never ceases to amaze me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

One hour and 15 minutes later, now I know!

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

What was the hold up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

James must have taken a coffee break at 8:50. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration