Lang's 2015 catalog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lang's 2015 catalog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:16 pm:

I'm probably the last guy on the forum to see it, but if you haven't downloaded Lang's 2015 catalog, it's a heck of an improvement over the old 2012 catalog I had on file.

I have been going directly to the website and ordering parts from there, but if you actually download the catalog in PDF form, it has been improved with many illustrations of model T assemblies like radiator mounts and headlight assemblies.

Kudos to Lang's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

And kudos to Martin Vowell, who created those drawings that have been posted on the forum and picked up by Lang's for their catalog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 12:50 am:

Actually Mark, Don Lang bought the exclusive commercial rights to use them in all his catalogs and his web site.

As for the clubs use of them, nothing has changed, you are free to use them as long as my name stays somewhere on the drawing, they are for the good of the hobby after all.

And I still appreciate any suggestions or possible corrections from anybody in the club who seen or knows of a mistake in any of the drawings. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Yes, kudos to my buddy Mart.
Mart on left and I helping Derrick Pang get his new Runabout road worthy. We'll be at his house again this Sat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

Martin

Great diagrams ... make it so easy to visualize. You've got a talent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

The next Lang's catalogue should be a knockout. Eventually I won't even need to keep the Mac's catalogue for the pictures. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 07:10 pm:

Actually Steve, that's my eventual goal. That everybody will have access to complete assemblies of all body styles of the car, from 1909-1927 in isometric format...TT's included.

Then I start work on the 3D animated solid model versions...now that should be fun. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration