Old Car Festival 2016 Room Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Car Festival 2016 Room Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

If someone has a room at the Best Western Greenfield Inn that they don't need for Sept 9-10, 2016, please let us know. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 08:52 am:

If it is of any help, the very nice and affordable Royal Dearborn Hotel always has plenty of space at festival time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 01:18 am:

Thanks for the info. Has anyone stayed here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 06:22 am:

A lot of us have stayed there. Close to the village, and quiet. Very nice place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 07:29 am:

Several of the Early Ford Registry group have stayed there for three years in a row. It's a huge hotel, with restaurant on site, and shopping center and restaurants within walking distance. Additionally, I like it for the large (as the Donald would say, "huge") parking lot for trailers and trucks.

The Early Ford Registry was able to negotiate a bit lower room rate, so we might attempt to put together a group rate if anyone is interested.

Old Ford in front of the hotel:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:23 am:

Doug, it was Rob Heyen who first put me on to The Royal Dearborn a few years ago and I have gone their ever since. I wouldn't even waste my time looking elsewhere. Also, it is a five minute walk to Henry Ford's house if you want to see it. For now, only the grounds are open and only on weekdays last time I checked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

AFTER STAYING IN SEVERAL US HOTELS DURING THE PAST 3 WEEKS NOTHING MATCHES THE DEARBORN INN FOR COMFORT CONVIENIENCE & PRICE. PLUS OF COURSE IT'S THE REAL DEAL AS FAR AS ATMOSPHERE IS CONCERNED & NOTHING BEATS THEIR BREAKKY.
DOUG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Thanks for the info guys. I will check it out. Hopefully this will be our first time at the OCF.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration