OT Proud car owners

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Proud car owners
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 07:09 am:

A collection of early days motoring Lowood Queensland Australia. Care to ID the line up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 08:07 am:

left to right # 1 overland # 2 overland # 4 overland. 1911 or 12 # 2 could be 1913. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 08:21 am:

I don't know about that Charlie. That first on looks like some sort of old freight wagon. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 10:31 am:

The middle one needs a haircut !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

@Michael.. the thing on the left had me intrigued too.. I thought it might be a rail pump cart as there is a rail line through the town adjacent to the main street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:50 am:

Any chance of enlarging it?
Why would you let a tree grow so close to the building?

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 05:57 am:

Tried to make it bigger but just gets pixelated.. might be a way ... I'm no computer nerd.. re the tree, it is the early 1900's, Qld, gets hot up here, and probably used shade for horses and somewhere cool to be in summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:17 am:

Bigger but not necessarily better.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration