2015 CANAM Pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 2015 CANAM Pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Post your pictures here!

"Hitch Hiker"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

Notice the "T Trail" on the asphalt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Is the "hitch-hiker" from the "Pig-N-Ford races"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

Looks a bit damp, eh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

Was a great tour - Friday was over 100 + miles with beautiful weather - Saturday was quite rainy but we had an advantage with the Centerdoor !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Here's a few more pictures. Chris and I and the dachshunds had a great time. I always look forward to seeing our CanAm friends from all over the north west.

This was the cake we had at the banquet. the artistry was amazing.

We always have the two undertakers along, Rankin and Findlay, just in case....

Spokane next year. Bring it on!
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 01:35 am:

Nice pics, thanks. Sorry I missed it. I bet I won't miss it next year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 09:59 am:

Great photos, Ken !

Looking forward to touring the Spokane area next year - missed seeing you Tom !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

Looks like it was a great time. Sorry I missed it. I look forward to next year.

Be_Zero_Be

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration