Interesting head find on UK Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Interesting head find on UK Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ptd/5236578607.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Very nice, that would be a bargain at that price for UK, about $2130.00 US.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:24 pm:

Looks like a good price for any place. Not for the faint of heart or purist but could be really neat on a speedster or "sleeper" stock bodied car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

I was drawn to the 1960's speed equip. valve cover styling....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:24 am:

It was designed and built by Jim Culbert here in San Diego, actually in El Cajon. When Jim passed, the design was taken over by George Coffin, who I suspect had done most of the machining. They run great, lots of power, too much for my taste.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:26 am:

I meant to add that Jim was best known for his design of 1/4 mile racers. I have never been in that field, but I understand that Jim built over half the 1/4 mile racers in the country.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration