Roadster pickup bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Roadster pickup bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Dollar on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:18 am:

I'm looking for a pickup up bed for my roadster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:52 am:

WE have a good 26-27 $750..00 You pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Kevin, there is also a Classified Forum for want adds. It works fairly good, I have used it more than once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 01:25 pm:

Willie, Did you ever score a Distell wheel and hub that you advertised for? I don't have any but I wish I had kept the set I had back in the 70's. I took them off a restored car and sold them for $500.00 for 5 wheels, 4 hubs, and the Distell spare tire carrier. I was giddy. I thought I'd robbed a bank. Oh the na´ve things we do in life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

Terry, I have one positive lead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

My car has one positive lead too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:17 am:

It's not a bad idea to mention the year of the car you wish to put it on, not to mention you placed this post in the wrong place!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:20 am:

There is one listed for sale in the Classified section.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/573942.html?1443203931

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration