Model Model T (or Model T Model)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model Model T (or Model T Model)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 04:46 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5q48kTzPb8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

That's really neat! but wouldn't we call that a Roaster, not a Coupelet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

Coupelet is correct. This was Ford's first true convertable. The window frame is fixed and the doors had real glass windows. With the top and windows up, it was a fully closed in car. Or put the top down as a convertable does and have the open air.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

Thanks Barry, so are the door window frames removal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

Glad he stopped the turn table, I was getting dizzy.

It is neat, he did a good job. As a former model builder I can say the techniques used are of good level. The basic kit itself is a little thick and clunky in its details for the scale though. When you scale things down, it is sometimes hard to keep the perspectives and not make parts too fragile. Plus I believe this is a repop of a kit from the 60's, I think maybe an old Pyro kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

The window frames fold down when the window is down.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration