Hershey Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Williams on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 06:16 am:

Getting ready to buy a couple new tires. Can I expect any great deals at Hershey, or should I just go ahead and order them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 06:26 am:

I've never seen any deals in Hershey on tires other than saving on the shipping. I bought four tires, tubes and flaps and had a hard time getting them to throw in whitewall cleaner for free!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 06:38 am:

By the time you haul them to your car a mile away, It's worth the cost to have them shipped and not have to hassle with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 08:23 am:

If you buy there you pay sales tax, if shipped you don't, so it is just about a wash. If you pay in advance and pick up you may not have to pay sales tax. Of course this is for out of staters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Ernie,

Best to call tire supplier ahead and reserve a set. Did for a friend last year as as one supplier was running out the first few days. James is right about hauling them, My wagon was this close to the truck.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration