Brass and Nickel Show in Saint Louis, MO

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brass and Nickel Show in Saint Louis, MO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

A yearly tradition, all cars 1931 and earlier.

Oldest car at the show every year, 1903 Saint Louis (Rigs that run)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

My 1927 Touring car and me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Great pics, thanks for posting them! I would have loved to go to that show today, but I drove Betsy all of two miles to the Jefferson County Motorama show at Jefferson College today.

pic01

pic02

pic03

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

The 1909 tourabout has been in the same family since it was purchased used in 1932

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration