On the road again, so nice to be on the road again......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: On the road again, so nice to be on the road again......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

Adam Doleshal finished rebuilding the motor on my Touring. We went for a long ride and now it is my turn to break it in some more. He advised me to drive it as much as possible, so I will try. The Speedster is running again, too, so I am in heaven. Now if only I could get more time off. Will include a picture tomorrow. Forgot to take one today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Great news Dave. Drive the wheels off 'em.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Here is a picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

Sweet news! It's always great to get one back on the road. Hopefully I'll have my '12 all done and back together by next spring, been a long long time without him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Dave,

Congratulations! Have lots of fun and be safe.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration