T get well soon card

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: T get well soon card
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael in northeast Indiana on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

T get well soon card
Get well soon card sent to my wife.
Sunrisegreetings.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

Very cute card, but men, if you find one that has a picture of a wrecked Model T, and it says, "I hear you were in for body work", I wouldn't send it to your wife. It might get you in trouble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Do you send that to someone that to someone that is in for hemorrhoids or work on their foot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 01:48 am:

Not recommended for a colonoscopy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:55 am:

Did I see that card at the post office?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration