Reproduction Wood delivery bodies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Reproduction Wood delivery bodies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Powell on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Howdy all,
I have a '27 coupe that I feel isn't "antiquy" enough for me, so I'm interested in acquiring a new oak style delivery body. Not the "C" cab design; but the more conventional style deliveries, with removable side doors, portal side and rear windows, etc. once upon a time, I knew an outfit that reproduced these bodies at reasonable prices. It appears they no longer exist, or I can't find them

Anyone know who it if still offers these bodies?
Thanks,
Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

You may be thinking of Hudson Wagon Works.
The new owner calls it Wagon Works.
No know website.

Wagon Works
213 SW Kline St.
Ankeny, Iowa 50023-2639

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

Other possible suppliers: Pleasantville Manufacturing Company, and Richard Currier"s Horseless Carriage Company.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Currier on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 02:35 pm:

http:www.everettcurrierfarm.com. any and all Aftermarket bodies reproduced for the T and other era chassis'. Along w/ many Ford Factory bodies..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Thanks, David for your input.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration