AC speedometer cable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: AC speedometer cable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

I have a AC speedometer and need a new inner cable. I see Langs has cable kits for sale but do not see any for the AC. Does anyone know where I can get one? My cable housing is about 5'8" long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 04:47 pm:

Maybe Russ Furstnow might be of help since he is in the speedometer repair business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

Thanks Terry do you have a contact E-Mail or phone number for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

Take it to a good speedometer repair shop. The should have the parts to make you up a new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 06:47 am:

Russ posted his phone number in this thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/565393.html?1440531670

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration