Annual Fall Denali Trip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Annual Fall Denali Trip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Last week we took our annual Denali Park Fall drive, only this year it was more a Winter drive. The following are some pictures. A little farther the road was closed due to heavy snow. As you can see in one of the pictures, the car, our 1915 Runabout, was a popular attraction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

The fourth picture in the original post includes my mugshot and the fifth includes my wife, a real trooper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:45 pm:

Barry -- You've grown whiskers since I saw you last, but your wife is as pretty as ever. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

Barry-
Looks like fun.

Got chains?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

Mike: Yes she is and she makes the trip very enjoyable.
Keith: It was great fun. No chains though. In some areas of the road the mud was fairly deep but the held traction pretty well. It we hit a pot hole a little fast, the rear end would dance a little.

Barry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration