Carlisle this Week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Carlisle this Week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Thinking of going to the fall Carlisle show this week. Is this a decent show for T parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 01:18 am:

Maybe.
But if you have the choice, choose Hershey in a week or so.

http://www.hersheyaaca.org/fallmeet.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 05:24 am:

When I went to both in 1991, the Carlisle show was mostly post war and some hot rod stuff (ok, some model T body parts intended to sell to hotrodders) while the Hershey meet has everything, both pre war and post war - and loads of it too. As I remember i only bought a few Hank Williams 78's at Carlisle while I bought two suitcases full of T parts at Hershey - didin't have any wheels on my suitcases back then so it was kind of hard to carry all 160 lbs of them through the customs.. (no extra fees for overweight at the plane back then :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:06 am:

I usually go to Hershey but can't this year. It's been years since I've gone to Carlisle. Have to be down in the area anyway ... thought I would give it a try for a "fix."

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration